Terms of service
The contents of these pages are provided only as an information guide. Mantra Living make every effort in preparing material for www.mantraliving.ie
www.mantraliving.ie accepts no responsibility for any errors, or misleading information on these web pages or any site to which these web pages are linked
Mantraliving.ie is not liable for matters beyond its reasonable control. Mantraliving.ie keep your data in accordance under the Irish Data Protection Act, 1988. We never make your personal details available to other companies for marketing purposes other than for the marketing of Mantra Living branded products and services. We (and our representatives) may hold your personal details in order to process your order and/or maintain your account and/or for research purposes.
Sale Terms & Conditions:
- A minimum of 50% deposit is required upon placing your order in store.
- Full payment required for all good purchased on line.
- All customised orders are required to be paid for in full prior to delivery.
- No exchange on customised orders
- Changes to your original order are permitted within 3 days of your order being placed
- If you cancel your order within 5 days of your order being placed, your deposit will be returned. Your deposit may not be returned if cancelled after 5 days
- You are responsible for ensuring that the size & colour of furniture chosen is suitable for the area.
- Leads times quoted are approximate and given in good faith. If goods are delayed we cannot accept liability for consequential losses as a result
- Delivery or fitting cannot be arranged until all outstanding balances are paid in full.
- You must ensure that access is suitable for the delivery of your order to the desired location. Cancellations are not possible for orders that cannot be delivered due to unsuitable access.
- Mantra Living are responsible for delivery to the entrance of your front door. We will at your request place the items into the room of your choice at your own risk without any liability to Mantra Living in event of accidental damage.
- Goods must be delivered within 2 weeks of notification of arrival. Storage charges may apply thereafter on a weekly basis.
- Delivery charges may vary depending on the type of products ordered, number of deliveries & the service you select and the delivery address.
- These Terms & Conditions do not affect your statutory rights.